What will my first visit be like?
At Gallery Park Dental, we want to make every patient feel comfortable and at ease from the moment they enter our practice. We offer a streamlined new patient process to save time and frustration.
Your First Dental Visit
During your first visit, we will conduct a thorough oral examination, including digital x-rays (if necessary), charting of all existing dental work, a periodontal screening for active gum disease, orthodontic evaluation, screening for TMJ disorders and oral cancer. We utilize intra-oral cameras during the evaluation to show patients their specific dental conditions and help explain recommended treatment options. We then create and present a patient-specific, comprehensive treatment plan for all known oral health issues. It may or may not be possible to do a dental cleaning since we need to know more about the current condition of your oral health. However, we know you’re busy, so we’ll do our best to get your cleaning done during the first visit.
What to Expect As a New Patient
Here's a list of some other things new patients can expect at their first visit to our Glenview dental office:
- Online Forms including new patient registration, health history, and insurance forms can be filled out in advance through our website or completed in-office on one of our tablet computers.
- We offer a complimentary beverage station with free bottled water and coffee for our patients comfort before and after their appointments.
- Comfortable treatment rooms complete with beautiful views of Gallery Park as well as televisions and earbuds for patients to enjoy during their procedure. We offer complimentary pillows and blankets in each room to help patients feel relaxed and comfortable.
- Before leaving your first appointment, new patients receive a gift bag in appreciation for choosing Gallery Park Dental.
- Our front office staff will provide a complimentary benefits check and financial consultation to patients, including estimated insurance coverage and options of third-party and in-office payment plans to cover any proposed treatment.
Throughout your first visit, we will ask you to share your concerns and goals for a healthy smile. We know you’ll see we are a friendly team of professionals who have your best interest in mind. Please contact us today to make your first appointment at Gallery Park Dental. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
"Everybody here is exceptionally friendly, they're very professional, and I've been really pleased with the whole treatment process..."
Watch the rest of the video to hear about this patient's ... Read More
"Dr. Rogers has the gentlest hands..."
Watch this video to hear more about this patient's positive experience with Dr. Jason Rogers and the rest of his staff at Gallery ... Read More