We understand dental emergencies can happen at the most inconvenient times and we do our best to provide immediate assistance and care whenever possible. Call our emergency line at (847)250-1130 at any time to reach one of our doctors. Leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible to provide appropriate care and management for your emergency.
Examples of Dental Emergencies
- A tooth has been knocked loose or out or has been repositioned
- An injury to oral soft tissue (including tongue, gums or lips)
- A lost restoration, like a filling or a crown
- A bump or "pimple-like" lesion on your gums, which can be indicative of a dental abscess
- A cracked or fractured tooth
Contact Our 60026 Dental Clinic
If you are feeling pain of any type related to your oral health please contact our office to have this issue evaluated. If you have experienced an injury involving a broken bone, loss of consciousness or nausea and vomiting please proceed to the nearest emergency department.