Safely Receiving Care From Gallery Park Dental
Ensuring the health and safety of our patients is our highest priority. Never has that been more important than during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our practice is prepared and ready to continue to safely provide the highest quality of dental care to our patients. There is no need to put off the dental care that you need. We are here for you. And we are committed to keeping you safe. Learn what Gallery Park Dental is doing to continue providing high quality care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Your Safety Comes First
Gallery Park Dental has adopted extensive precautions to minimize your risk of exposure to COVID-19 while receiving dental care.
- Patient Screening: All patients will fill out an online screening form prior to their appointment. Upon arrival to their appointment, the answers to the screening form will be verified by a clinical staff member. All patients, guardians and caregivers will have their temperature checked with a contactless thermometer.
- Employee Screening: All Gallery Park Dental team members will have their temperatures checked and will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival to the office.
- Virtual Waiting Room: Patients will be asked to call or text the office when arriving for their appointments and will remain in their car until a treatment room is available.
- Universal Masking Policy: All patients will wear a mask when entering the office and until they are in the dental chair ready to receive care. Patients who present without a mask will receive a surgical mask to wear. All Gallery Park Dental staff members will be wearing a mask.
- Social Distancing: The waiting room has been reconfigured to ensure seating is a least six feet apart, and everyone is practicing social distancing whenever possible.
- Clear Barriers: Clear plexiglass barriers have been put in place around the reception desk to provide safety for both patients and staff members.
- Air Purification: A HEPA and UV light air purification device has been placed in the HVAC system to purify air circulating in the office. In addition, portable HEPA air purifiers have been placed in all treatment rooms.
- Meticulous Cleaning: We are following stringent cleaning and disinfecting protocols of all of our common spaces.
- Teledentistry: Bring dental care to you! Patients with non-serious issues or questions can have a virtual consultation with one of our doctors from the comfort of their own homes. Please contact our office to schedule a virtual appointment.
Receiving Care From Gallery Park Dental
Your oral health is important to us and we know receiving dental care can't wait. From virtual appointments to in-person care, we are here for all of your dental care needs - in whatever way you prefer to receive care during this time.